Residential and Commercial Property Managers
Commercial and residential property managers often face complex real estate accounting issues. Inemer & Wolf LLP offers tax minimization strategies, comprehensive financial reporting and reliable business advisory services to all types of property management firms and landlords.
It can be confusing for a property manager to decipher what deductions they qualify for and how to save money on taxes without the help of a qualified New York City CPA firm. At Inemer & Wolf LLP we make sure our real estate industry clients are keeping proper tax records, taking advantage of all available real estate tax credits, and avoiding IRS scrutiny.
Our real estate accounting services for property managers include:
- Strategic tax planning
- Outsourced accounting management
- Outsourced bookkeeping
- Audit and assurance services
- 1031 exchange strategies
- Cash flow analysis
- Business formation
- Tax deferral transactions
- QuickBooks set-up and training
- Passive activity deductions
- Property valuations
- Accounts payable review and general ledger accounting
- Financial statement preparation and review
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Assistance with IRS reporting requirements on U.S. resident and non-U.S. resident property owners
- Office buildings
- Shopping centers and retail properties
- Mixed use
- Short-term rental properties
Our real estate accounting and tax services are offered at reasonable rates to property managers in Manhattan and throughout New York City. Call Inemer & Wolf LLP at 212-944-2555 today to find out how we can ensure your financial reporting is accurate and help you save money on taxes. You can also sign up for a FREE consultation online.